Friday, May 9, 2008

Anyway, here I start BLOGGING...

This is me. The famous Somapura Vihara in Natore is in the background.

I am Jahid Hussain Masud. My near and dear ones and people who know me call me Jahid. I finished my graduation in June, 2007. Now working at Grameenphone Ltd., the leading mobile telecommunication operator of Bangladesh and a concern of Telenor ASA. I design the air interface of the GSM network as my job here.

I am bestowed with so many friends. I enjoy their company so much. I have close contact with all my best friends from school (2 schools), college and university. And here at my work I've found many a friend.

One of my friends [He is none but our dear Faysal. He is now in South Korea. He keeps blogging. I always enjoy his blogs very much.] asked me... why aren't you starting blogging... he tried to persuade me to write bolgs... but I didn't pay heed...

But at last I'm succumbed to blog...
So, let's see if I can continue writing...

Read me
Jahid

4 comments:

2bORnot2b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2bORnot2b said...

u must have to continue writing

keep blogging and welcome




write what ur mind wants to say

2bORnot2b said...

ei template ta valo hoise :))

Kintu notun lekha koi? Blog is supposed to be a daily dairy :grr.
Dekh ami to roj lekhi

Amader hall life nie lekh. Ami to oi dik ta cover korte partesi na. Tor lekha porle tahole ektu nostalgic (Preferring to be nostalgic...) hote parbo.

Must and must write a full, large and with picture post about the adventure of those people who for the first-time(!!) in human history have conquered the great Keokaradong (again Preferring to be nostalgic...)

set the spirit free
Faysal

Jahid Akon said...

Likhbo...likhbo...

Are amar office theke to blogger.com-wala website blocked...ar blogspot er chhobi o dekhte paina...eijonnei somossa... tobe cinta koris Faysal... age emni notepad e likhe niye tarpor post korbo...insha..

Ar hall life er chhobi amar kase onek kom ase.. bolte gele nai i:((
Kyokaradang-joy er kahini pura chokher samne bhastese .. kintu dukkho:(( kono chhobi amar kase nai...

OK... no matter... sokol badhar bindhyachol periye amra jagbo i jagbo...B-)

Jahid
Preferring to be nostalgic...